Finally all done!!
All I needed to do to the body of the model was finish the writing on the scroll which I did with a micron pen, works great. Added grass to the base then it was only the head left to do.
With the head I tried something new, for me, which was to accomplish a cooler skin tone, usually I go for the browns as bases followed by dwarf flesh and wash with Ogryn Flesh but this time I washed the face with a blueish / purplish wash which I made up from a mix of Asurmen Blue and Baal Red. It was a learning curve for me and I think it would be better next time if I used a grey mix in my skin tones.
Well here are the rest of the pictures. Enjoy!