Tuesday, 29 October 2013
Blood Angels - Knights of Blood Librarian - Finished
I finished off the blue armour with a blue wash followed by highlights with Enchanted Blue. I didn't want to use the edge highlight method but rather a zenithal lighting method. The first attempt didn't really give me what I wanted so I had to add more wash to some areas and highlight again with darker shades of Enchanted Blue. The finished armour is still not the way I wanted it but it is acceptable.
The Tabard came out pretty well bearing in mind the cast was flawed to start with. Magnified in the picture you can see the flaws but on the model it is hardly noticeable.
The Psychic Hood worked out pretty well, so I am happy with that.
Let me know what you think and stay tuned for the posts on how I made the 'Shoulder Pad Psychic Hood' and the greenstuff press mold of the Tabard