Wednesday 20 August 2014

Minotaurs - Terminators with Thunder Hammers - Badab War - Finished


Finished all the details finally. Again the pictures don't show the contrast as well as I would like, you cant see the different red layers on the shoulder pads and Bull heads for instance. The photo quality aside they came out very nicely and my Minotaur Army is looking good!

Here is a picture of the Squad Leader. I used freehand to paint the small symbol (upside down V) on for a nice touch of detail. I also like the darker metal on the Thunder Hammer heads as a contrast. I love the Forge World Shoulder pads!


Here are the rest of the pictures.





My army now consists of:

2 Tactical Squads, 1 Scout Squad, 1 Biker Squad, 1 Dreadnought, 2 Terminator Squads, 1 Rhino and 1 Landraider.

I am now officially out of models to paint for this army. I want some Assault Marines for sure, probably a Devastator Squad, Predator a Veteran Squad and some Heroes to lead them all!

Let me know what you would like to see next and maybe it will help me decide as well..lol

Enjoy

Vitor




6 comments:

  1. Those turned out fantastic! Really nice work, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, these came out great. I love how you rendered the bronze and it's weathering. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said ti before and I'll say it again: I love how you do your Minotaurs! So simple and so effective :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is me, plain and simple but effective!

      Delete