Sunday 8 February 2015

Italeri 1/72 Scale WW2 German PAK 40 - Finished


I am happy to present the finished model. Above the model is lying in wait for that Sherman from 'Fury' to cross the bocage into the field and meet a grizzly end.

I used the same ground black pepper and oregano herb technique for the base as standard for my army. I also applied the 50/50 mix of brown and black wash and highlight or dry-brush where necessary to finish off the models.

Here are some pictures without the scenery.




Let me know what you think

Vitor

2 comments:

  1. You know you've done a wonderful job when it's hard to pick it out from the scenery. Your opponents won't even know it's there till it blows up a tank :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sometimes when you paint military models in the drab schemes you don't realize how good the camouflage is!

      Delete