Sunday 8 January 2017

Blood Angels - Astorath Conversion - WIP


So it's been a few weeks since I have done any hobby and I am still working my way through the tactical squad. To change things up a bit I went through my bits box and came up with an Astorath Conversion.

It is mostly based on the Sanguinary Guard parts with the main feature being the high elf head.

The pictures aren't the best but they give you a good idea of what I am trying for.



Hopefully it wont take me an entire year to paint up.


Vitor

3 comments:

  1. Those long, flowing locks of the high elf head is certainly a good fit for what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this high elf head, its so versatile.

      thanks for the comment

      Delete
  2. Awesome use of the head! :) Well done.

    ReplyDelete