Sunday 22 March 2020

Rangers of Shadow Deep - Terrain - Cottage Variants - Finished



I have managed to complete another two cottages or huts with slightly different techniques.

The first technique was to use foamboard which is easier if you have a glue gun with a lower setting allowing you time to work with the assembly before drying.



The next technique was to use other materials which could be glued with white glue, cardboard and some wall crack filler for the walls  and foamboard for the roof, door, windows and floor.



I cut out the cardboard to size and used white glue to attach the corner posts, once this was done I glued all the pieces together including the floor.

I then used the filler to cover the walls and before it dried I placed the doors and windows in the respective positions.

I did the one roof tiled and to get this effect you need to cut out some card squares and glue in the tile pattern, very simple and easy.

Once everything dried I painted it in the same colour scheme as before with the exception of the doors.
















Tiled roof Varient










My little Rangers of Shadow Deep Terrain collection is growing.



Vitor

1 comment:

  1. Regardless of the technique used, the end results for both look really good!

    ReplyDelete