Saturday 6 February 2021

How to make Clump Foliage

 

I thought about making some of my own clump foliage from foam, there are many tutorials out there and to be honest I was a little intimidated.

I took some kitchen sponge pads with the rough green on one side and tore them up, minus the green side. I then blitzed in a blender with some water until it was the desired size.

 

Once dry I mixed up some different greens and added to the sponge mix, after it was dry I had my own clump foliage.

It was a very easy project, I recommend you make your own today.

I will show you these on my next terrain piece, the clasic warhammer hedge and fence combination.

Vitor

2 comments:

  1. Now why didn't I think of that. Very creative and results look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was easier to do than I thought and the results were great.

    ReplyDelete