Saturday 29 October 2011

Minotaurs - Badab War - On the Painting Table


Finally I have got around to painting up my Tactical Marine Sergeant in the livery of the awesome Space Marine  Chapter Minotaurs! I really fell in love with this Chapter after reading some of the Forge World Books and then found the Bell of Lost Souls campaign supplement which really brought the modelling and painting possibilities to life for me. I love close combat type armies hence why I play Blood Angels Codex with my own Chapter Aurelius Legion, so the Minotaurs are well up there for me. From a rules point of view who doesn't like preferred enemy : Space Marines!! you will play most games against a Space Marine army as they are the most popular army out there.

Here are some pics of my progress so far




 I have painted him up with black primer followed with a watered down coat of chaos black to cover the whole model. The first coat of the bronze is Tin Bitz followed by a dry brush of Brazen Brass then a dry brush of Beaten Copper which I didn't like so I went over it again with a dry brush of Brazen Brass. I toned it all down with a watered down wash of Devland Mud followed by an Ogryn Flesh wash.

Let me know what you guys think.

Vitor

No comments:

Post a Comment