Saturday 4 August 2012

Minotaurs - Dreadnought - Badab War - Finished


All done!! Here is my mighty Dread in all his glory! After the previous post all that was left to do was the details. I added some weathering and battle damage to the red armour only as I felt this area needed some interest. I painted up some Scorched Brown areas on the sides and other places that would see wear and tear, followed that up with some Boltgun Metal to simulate the chipping etc then finished off with a wash to some of the damage to show the difference between newer and older chips. ( see picture below )






Here are the rest of the pictures, enjoy.









I am really enjoying building up this army and next up will be what should be an awesome unit in 6th edition BIKERS!

As always leave a comment below.

Vitor













2 comments: