Monday 14 April 2014

Dark Angels Tactical Squad - Dark Vengeance

 

More work on my Dark Vengeance Box Set, this time the Dark Angels get some love. I started with a Grey Primer as that is all I have, followed by a coat of Dark Angels Green.

It didn't cover as well as I would like so a repeated the process.

I then used a liberal wash with Black Wash.

Next I dry-brushed a highlight of 50/50 Goblin Green and Dark Angels Green.


Lastly I washed the models with a generous wash of Coelia Greenshade just to blend the base and highlights better.

More soon.

Vitor

2 comments:

  1. Interested to learn how do you do the highlights. Any tips or guides on it? It looks very wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Grey Primer, followed by a coat of Dark Angels Green and repeated the Green coat. I then used a liberal wash with Black Wash. For the highlight I dry-brushed a mixture of 50/50 Goblin Green and Dark Angels Green. Lastly I washed the models with a wash of Coelia Greenshade just to blend the base and highlights better.

      Delete