Saturday 23 June 2018

Bolt Action - German Jagdpanzer 38t Hetzer - Finished


Continuing with the camouflage, I painted green and brown specks on the opposing colours i.e green specks on brown and brown specks on green camo and then a few on the base yellow.



I next drybrushed the tank with a bone colour to bring out the details, last I painted the tracks and other small details and finished with washes.

 

It has come out looking pretty cool, for me anyway, I am very happy.






Next up, there may be a big cat in on the prowl.....

Vitor

6 comments:

  1. My second favorite after the Stug III !
    Lovely painting and very good stracks effect !
    Bravo !
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Hertzer, really great camouflage and Panther or Tiger, or King Tiger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never took much interest in this AFV having been blindsided by the more 'sexy' Panthers and Tigers but I must say you did a great job here! :)

    ReplyDelete