Sunday 17 July 2016

Badab War - Fire Angels - 40k

Continuing on with my Badab War project, I saw a very handy solution with re-purposing a Silver Skulls Marine I had painted up awhile ago. The colour scheme is very similar in that is is all silver with some different trim.

I cut off the skull and sanded the shoulder pad down. painted the pads silver ( see the Silver Skull post for the method) and the pad trim with Mephiston red then added a red ink for the gloss effect.




To complete the model quickly I did not try and replicate the Fire Angels emblem (cross) as this would be relatively straight forward to do by using some thin plasti-card, drawing the cross onto it and then cutting it out. At least that is the way I would do it.


Another good looking colour scheme and easy to paint. The pictures below look very cool indeed.



Vitor

1 comment: