Monday 28 May 2018

Bolt Action - German Jagdpanzer 38t Hetzer - WIP

My next model in my Bolt Action force is the small but powerful Hetzer 38t. The model from warlord is a resin piece with a metal barrel and hatches, it is nice and solid and feels great as opposed to a plastic version.

I aim to paint it in the same scheme as this picture.


For this model I started off with a black primer, followed by a base coat of Middlestone.


Next a heavy wash of my Brown/Black wash (60/40mix).


Then a drybrush with Middlestone again.


The camouflage patterns are Dark brown for the inner parts with Middlestone added to the mix for the outer part. The green is Reflective Green with the same process.


Next up completing the camouflage and the rest of the details.

Vitor

3 comments:

  1. I love the nimble Hertzer in WoT Blitz. Yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quickly the following ! :-)
    It's Our favorite tank with the Stug III !

    ReplyDelete