Monday 3 August 2015

40k - Blood Angels Knights of Blood Librarian - Dark Vengeance - Finished

 

Here it is the final model.

Like the Captain model I am not happy with the picture quality. My camera is pretty old and my light setup may not be the best either, the reds are flat and you cant see the difference in the glazing on the armour.





In the plastic it looks really good and I love the metallic look over the flat blue colour normally done on Librarians.

Let me know what you guys think.


Vitor

3 comments:

  1. Nice work,but yes the pictures don't do it justice. Metallics are hard to do and red is a pain no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always frustrating to paint such a lovely mini, then not be able to capture it to share with your community. I can still see the hard work executed. Just put a note to retake more photos in the future and show it off properly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I will attempt another photo session with this model and all the others when I get a better camera.

      Delete