Wednesday 20 November 2013

Pre Heresy Luna Wolves Tactical Marine


First off, I know the mark of armour etc is not technically correct but this is just a test model for loads of stuff I wanted to try out. It was inspired by the reading of the Horus Heresy from The Black Library. The first time I read about Loken and the Luna Wolves Legion I wanted to do this!!!!

I used one of my Marines from my now dwindling stock of AOBR marines.


After doing some greenstuff bits ( I will do tutorials on these afterwards )


I primed the model in white GW Primer and from past experience with painting white on my Pre Heresy World Eater Marine I knew it should be better than painting from a black base.I followed this with a base coat of white.



Next I added a brown wash in the recesses being careful not to get any on the white armour.



I then painted up the base colours of the metal and fur etc.



last I tidied up the white armour and finished the rest of the model. 



The final product. I am still not sure if I want to add weathering and battle damage to the model??





Hope it gives you some inspiration.

Vitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment