Wednesday, 7 April 2021

Hedge and Wooden Fence -using pot scourer Finished

 

So, all that was left to do was paint the fences and add the flocking to the scourer and the finishing touches. I used a black primer and once dry I painted some browns over the fence and ground followed by some drybrushing.

I then used PVA glue to glue the flock to the scourer, I didnt paint it green as per the Warhammer terrain book as I wanted to take it to the next level. The PVA didnt work and all the flock pretty much fell off after drying time.

  

I then took a tip from The Terain Tutor and used 'spray on glue' to glue the flock and that worked albeit with a couple of coats in patchy areas.

I then glued on the bushes which were from my home made batch with hot glue.

Then I added the grass with PVA glue and it all cam eout very nicely, I must say that it was a bit more fiddley than I thought this project was going to be at the beginning.



 Finished pictures.




Vitor

No comments:

Post a Comment