Sunday, 24 September 2017

Dark Imperium - Plague Marines - WIP2

I have managed to get some hobby time this week and have completed the base colours on the Plague Marines.

I started with a primer of Army Painter Green Primer Spray for the green armour.

I used a 50/50 mix of dark brown and bronze for the armour trim and once dry I used bronze for the final layer.

The horns and Bone I painted two coats with Tallarn sand.

The cloaks and material parts are painted in Liche Purple.

The chaos protrusions are painted with white. The models are now ready for the washes which should go faster and with a bit of luck I can have these guys done soon..


1 comment: