Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Pre Heresy - Emperors Children - Finished

Unfortunately I have been struggling to find enough time to get this guy finished until the last couple of days when I managed to get a few hours free.

I painted the gold areas with a 50/50 mix of Dark Brown and Shining Gold as a base then followed with a pure Shining Gold layer, next a wash of Ogryn Flesh a tidy up with Shining Gold. The final gold highlights with Burnished Gold then a few strokes of Mithral Silver on the upper most edges.

The Tactical Arrow symbol that I cut up to look similar to the roman numeral two worked out pretty well after it was painted up.

The Blood Angels Wing also turned out really well.

Hope you enjoyed watching this model come together as much as I did. I really like the colour scheme!



  1. That turned out looking great - nice work!

  2. Yep, that turned out really well. Maybe the best preheresy one you've done yet.