Friday 9 May 2014

40k - Chaos Hellbrute - The Reborn - Dark Vengeance - More WIP

 

Making a little progress with this brute..lol. I am now painting up the skin and decided to go for a grey colour as it is muted and will show well under different colour washes, which is the intention for the final result.

I have also painted in the colours of the tentacles, exposed bone and other non skin parts of the model.


Below I have started to build up the base colours towards the final colour, you can see it easily on the bones. I have also painted a lighter shade of grey ( mixed with flesh colour ) onto the raised areas of the skin to highlight the muscles etc.


Next up will be to start the best part, which will be to start adding the washes to create the look I have envisioned.


Vitor


1 comment:

  1. Progress is looking good. The model definitely has an amazing amount of detail. It'll be worth it when it's all said and done!

    ReplyDelete