Friday 3 January 2014

Things I want to do in 2014 and some ideas to explore

This is a bit of a 'TO DO' list I suppose as well as some ideas I want to tackle if I can get around to them.


First off the 'TO DO' list

Minotaurs

I need to finish off my Terminators with Thunder Hammers. The models have been gathering dust for far too long. I also have to think about adding specialized units next Sternguard, Vanguard, Jump-pack Marines, Characters and more vehicles.


I bought some of these heads from Puppets War and want to use them on my specialized guys.


Blood Angels Knights of Blood

I want to finish adding the crossed swords to my shoulder pad icon sculpt then paint up my assault squad. Then ??????

Orks

I have a Ork Boss from my 'Black Reach' set still waiting for a paint job.

Chaos


I definitely want to paint up my Dark Vengeance Marines as The Reborn, very excited about these guys.

Flames of War

Need to finish my 'Open Fire' infantry for both Americans and Germans. Then ?????

So that's it for stuff I have sitting around waiting ti be finished.

The 'Ideas' list


I have been looking at this artwork for ages now and would like to have a ago at converting up a Chaplain in this pose.


Another piece of artwork I have been looking at is this Librarian. I would like to have a ago at converting up a Librarian similar to this pose.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on this or if you have some cool ideas of your own.

Vitor

No comments:

Post a Comment